Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 18 of 52 - May 2010

Finally getting last week's action up. For the first full week in May I have to post probably the last tulip shot of the season as they are about done for. And a couple of shots from my son's orchestra concert. I will most likely have more shots of him in the next few weeks as he will be finishing his middle school concerts and have 8th grade graduation to celebrate. I tried a black and white conversion on one of his concert shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great job! That tulip is amazing! The waxy look is so perfect and substantial. I can't get that when I shoot tulips. Beautiful work.

    The shots of your son are great too - it's not easy to get such good, clear photos in that sort of venue. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulip is stunning. I love it.
    The image of your son is really nice. I prefer the black and white and that crop also.

    ReplyDelete