Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 7 of 52 - February 2010

My post this week is in two parts. The first is three captures from buzz around our town this weekend and share a common theme... COLD!!! Temps in the teens and off and on snow just make things look cold. It doesn't matter if you are a limestone statue carved by a local artist, a buffalo at our park or a bird catching a high protein snack; all look cold!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The second part of this week's post is a couple of captures of my great nephew George. George is about a month old. These pics have an * by them as I did not actually take them; my wife did. After about 2 minutes of instruction with my camera and one tip of focus on the eyes she got these and several other keepers. I did run them through Lightroom but not a lot of editing. Meet George!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Brrrrr...I'm already cold, and those first two photos did NOT help! It does look cold!

    George, on the other hand, could warm the coldest heart. What a cutie pie! I want to pinch those cheeks, and I love his chins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. George is totally adorable and you wife did a great job with those images. She must have had a good instructor.
    Brrr, your right, even the buffalo looks cold.

    ReplyDelete