Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 8 of 52 - February 2010

This week's post is one of the main reasons I got interested in photography. I enjoy being outdoors and one of my favorite activities is hunting, specifically waterfowl hunting. I really enjoy studying the birds; the harvest is secondary to me. Photography allows me to extend the season. With spring approaching, birds are starting to migrate back from the south. I found this group of Canada geese about 5 minutes from my home loafing on a small farm pond. The day was a cloudy, overcast day with a dull grey sky. I did some editing of these in Lightroom 2 using presets from Presetopia.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! That first one is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Gary. Love how you caught them and froze the action. My fav is the first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Gary, The first one is my favorite and even though there are lots of birds in the photo, my eyes are drawn to the middle one the most. Nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete