Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 12 of 52 - March 2010

OK getting caught back up with the photos I took for week 12. On Sunday of that week I attended mass with my youngest and oldest sons at a CYO youth gathering for our Diocese. My boys play in the Lifeteen band at our church which provides the music at mass twice per month. Their group has been invited to play at the mass for this gathering two years in a row. There were about 600 kids in attendance plus a bunch of adults as well. A great experience for the boys and well worth the 1.5 hour one way drive. Always challenging pics for me with the crazy lights in gyms. I believe these are ISO 800 to 1250.

Here's some pics of the group and my boys!

My oldest on drums.
Photobucket

And my youngest on violin
Photobucket

And a couple of shots of the group
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nice! You have very talented boys! I love hearing about their successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks like your white balance is spot on. I have a hard time with WB in these gyms.
    Congrats to you and your boys - very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that they have been asked two years in a row, great shots, colors don't look wacky at all in those lights!

    ReplyDelete