Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 9 of 52 - March 2010

March arrived this week with typical early March weather. Rain/snow mix, clouds and windy. There are glimpses of spring around. I found this early blooming flower poking through the dried leaves in my backyard. The wind did not allow for a great shot but it is a glimpse of spring.

Photobucket

The rest of my post is of my almost 2 month old great nephew. My wife and I had the pleasure of watching him while his mom and dad took in a movie and dinner. He napped for a while and then woke up all smiles! Love the dimples on this little guy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the flower! It is announcing spring for sure. Your great nephew is so cute. Great pictures of him and his smile made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flower shots but loooooooove the nephew pics. Esp the one where his mouth is all squished. They aren't this age too long and you have to treasure every part of them at...well, any stage. :) He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome again Gary. The flower is a welcome site that is for sure. Your nephew is just to cute and I agree about the dimples. My son, Nick has one on his left cheek. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete